We start the day by visiting:
– The mangrove forest. 30 minutes walk on wooden path amongst the forest while observing some birds in the area. Entrance fee is IDR 100.000 per person.
– Serangan Turtle island to make a visit to genuine turtle preservation center, not the tourist’s turtle attraction. Donation is required to help the preservation of the turtle.
– Kedonganan Fish Market: to see the local fishermen activities and the busiest fish market in the island.
– Seafood lunch in quite Jimbaran Beach. Most people will dine here in the evening by dining at day time you will have the beach all by yourself.
– Uggasan Beach , a road just open to access this beach by car other wise we would need to walk on 800 steps down. Crystal clear water under lime stone hill with white sand beach. Wave can be big in high tide.
– Uluwatu cliff temple. Join other visitors to see temple on the cliff and Kecak Dance with sunset background.
We are a team of Bali tour guides and drivers who will serve you as friends. Friends who will accompany you, not just to see but to experience the real and unique Bali in personalized , relaxing yet professional manner. Drop us an email to email@example.com to start your journey to Bali or call us at +62-8123608079.
What to Do in Bali
What to See in Bali